1.25.2008

EPISODE II: Girlfriend

Well its a new start for me this year.... away from family and everything...
Not much pics but coming soon i hope..
For the first few days in kampar we went through orientation in Utar..

All i can say is. Boring.
Boring.
Boring.
Bo...ahh*yawn*ringg...
Why?
Talks thats why.
Blabaring all through out the day.
then the day after that
and that..
and that.
that..
until finally over.
Met up with weng khit (or fondly called AH Khit among friends)
and his Form six friends....
10 of them apparently
then,
suddenly three.
OH well.
My family and i were just buying essentials then it dawn upon us..
Transportation.
Dad suggested i use the bus service provided by Utar.
But it lacked convenience, and flexibility.
MY Schedule will have to be VERY Rigid....
I didn't want that...
A CAR...
THat Would Be NICE.
"Fat hopes" is whats written on my father face when i only ever so slightly hinted...
a mini....
Can only mean one thing.
Dad doesn't trust my driving.
and is afraid i may missuse the privillage..
With that out the window,
Left with only one choice.
A Girlfriend.
I thought about it....
I could take a ride with her
She was cheap, convinient
Most importantly..
Low mantainence.
"Why not?"
So we went to get one.
SO we we entered the shop.
kinda dirty and dingy but fine on my standards.
My dad and i scanned the room but i saw none fitting for me...
"She must be different and stood out from the rest," i thought.
then the shop owner took "Her" from the back of the shop,
She was as beautiful as Ever!
Beautifully shaped body unlike those i saw before her.
Big assets front and back.
Perfect is what i could have said, then...
and she came in a sleek black and yellow skin accentuated with bright red designs.
"I'll take her" paid RM300 and took her back to her new home....
"If you have any problems with her we'll fix it." "Alright"
Seems like a perfect relationship.
If you want to See her...
Watch out for my next post...
SUSPENSE! SUSPENSE!
heheh.
Prologue: The Break Up
"Shit it broke!"
She's screaming and im losing control.
"OH CRAP!"
Bloody shop gave me inferior product now i have to deal with it.
Whatever.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week