9.25.2008

Another Year Has Gone...

Another year has gone since my birthday last Monday... on the 22nd.
It was (My Birthday) normal. Like my other birthdays i guess.... but what really made my birthday special was the gift from a few certain people (you guys know who you are) whom i just Met in UTAR.

BIG Thank you you guys... LOVE my gift.. 1st time anyone actually got me what i wanted for my Birthday. ( or maybe i mentioned it too openly? Lol.)

and thanks Kerina for YOUR gift.

Every birthday i feel that i'm closer and closer to my death. ( not a pessimist view) And every birthday i tend to evaluate what i have accomplished in the past year and try to convince myself that i'm going somewhere and not gong nowhere.

Sometimes i think what am i going to leave behind in the event that i die?

Arrghh stupid thoughts. Ignored what i said.


dan.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week