12.15.2008

..IT will Come bAck to Haunt Me..



Well, Finals are finally over.. Bittersweet Feeling overall.

On one hand really excited about Christmas and all.

And what more with INFUSE Camp to penang tomorrow.




On the other,

I know i did pretty badly for my papers this semester.

Not really sure i'd say i gave it my all.

And that really gets me in the guts.





Failing a subject would utterly DESTROY me.

Not to mention my social circle.

Already im mixing in with ppl who are mostly a year younger than me.

Ppl calling me Old Geezer, Took few months to earn the respect of my tutorial mates.

If i fail i have to join the May intake batch.

And only do my degree in May 2009.




OHHHHH PLEASE GOD LEMME PASS MY TWO PAPERS!

Enough to let me continue to degree in January 2009.

I BEG of You.

*consider this my Christmas wish*



Fucking sick of myself at the moment.

*smacks self in the back of the head*

Dumbarse.

*Sigh*

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week