5.14.2009

Uncertainties...?

Been through hell and back.

At least it "felt" like hell.

God i hate exams.

Please Please, don't let me repeat the subjects.

Anyways. Update. Back in jB now. Home is mostly the same as it always is.
Plan on going shopping. Loadsa stuff to buy.. *snigger*
PS2 is wrecked so.. to heck with it.

Plan to lose MORE weight. seeing all my friends getting thinner gets me paranoid. *pathetic*

WOW is back baby. Death Knight, wait for me.

oh yeah Haircut. Be prepared to be shocked. =P Well maybe not all of you will be shocked cause you've seen more hardcore shit, but its still eye boggling.

What else?
oh sh-
almost forgot.

Got tonnes of eFFin accounts to do for my parent's business. LOLz

so much for the holidays.

will update soon when i have more stuff to type about.

2 mini(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha. not gonna play RC? LOL

Dan's TV Show said...

LOL its under maintainance remmember?

Vid Of the Week