4.16.2008

A Fag... uhh... i mean A Tag.

I've been Tagged.... BY JON The-Anime-Lover
Here it is jon.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I doing 10 years ago (April 1998)?
1. Dealing with Standard 3 problems any nine year old kid would face.
2. Trying to catch grasshoppers
3. Drooling over SEGA Saturns and Dreamcast
4. Tried for PTS (Failed)
5. Got First Place in my class for the whole year.
(was in second class, wasn't good enough for first class)

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study properly for Finals??(Failing but still trying)
2. Clean Up my Pig sty(my Room)
3. Build Pecs, Delts and define ABS before 19th Bdae
4. Nag at danish management to Get Electricity back into My Room(so i can study)
5. Wash Socks.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Peanut Butter Biscuits (I think the world of them)
2. Sour Cream and Onion Chips.
3. French Fries (any particular cut: personal favorite: Big Cut)
4. Corn Flakes (weird i know)
5. Sandwiches (Ham and cheese preferably)

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Get an Alpha Romeo
2. Get A classic mini cooper and mod it up!
3. Get a beach house
4. Give my parents the retirement Honeymoon they deserve
5. Retire and invest on interesting projects like flying cars or bio mechanical robots.

5 of my bad habits
1. Lazy ass (not proud of it)
2. VEry Very easily distracted.
3. Sleep JunKie (i could tell you more reasons to sleep then Not to)
4. Clueless? (huh?)
5. Love to give the Wrong ideas. (i put stuff in your head that are not supposed to be there)

5 places I have lived
1. Shah Alam
2. Johor Bahru
3. USJ? PJ
4. Johore Bahru?
5. Kampar, Perak

5 jobs I've had
1. A son
2. A scapegoat (A big brother)
3. A body bag (Nerd)
4. A dish boy and waiter
5. An aspiring accountant? (more like an office boy)

5 people I tag
1. Melissa Yap (cause.... i can't find the reason why not)
2. Seow Wei Xun (to see him write funny shit)
3. Celine Yap (cause i felt like it)
4. Benson Yap (to torture him)
5. Steffi ( as a celebration for restarting her blog once again)

Thats it.

No more.

Please.




dan.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week