4.22.2008

Just A Desire.....


PSP......
mmmmm..... PSP... *drools excessively* guhhh...slurpppp...
Just a wish....... i mean its been quite a while i've been holding that gameboy advance of mine but.
Damn..
JUST LOOK AT IT. Doesn't it makes you wanna make Love to IT? (applies to both Guy or Girl)






If i can't Have the BIG BROTHER i might as well have the smaller bro RIGHT ?

I've been doing some surveying... (despite being in the middle of examination period)
It will most probably cost me bout $900 for a decent unit with a memory stick, headphones, charger, usb cable for data transfer and LAN, And custom firmware installed in the unit.

Still noob bout the software thing.... But heck, free games who wouldn't want to have one of this after hearing that offer?
I mean seriously.... Who wouldn't?
Back when i was still playing gameboy advance a game would cost me about $100++ or $80 cheapest.

So the PSP is a really good offer....
The games have much nicer graphics compared to Gameboy Advance... very similar to its Older Brother The PS2.
Imagine playing PS2 style games on the palm of your hand.
The Very thought of It..
send shivers down my spine
and a warm fuzzy feeling
through out my body..

*brrrluubrrhh*

You May say I will get Distracted....?
Nah im a grown Man already.....
I know when to study... and when to PLAY.
Besides i need a media player and mp3 player....

Im still wondering.... wHICH should i opt for?
PSP or PSP slim & lite?
Experts please leave a comment...
I heard that PSP can go on skype?
Both can watch tv i heard..
and also can act as a Camera.






Oo0oh.. Shiny.


Im still wondering which firmware is the best for me.....
I heard that different versions have different abilities......
Like some can custom their display, some can stream internet radio directly, and some even are compatible with emulators for gameboy and PSone games..
Experts Please Please comment...






Then there is the colour issue.... Which should i get? the Piano Black or the Deep REd?
The decisions i have to make....
RED
BLACK
RED
BLACK
RED
BLACK
RED BLACK
REDBLACK
REDLACK
RELACK

OR

MAYBE...




wHITE? 0_0?


NAH TOO GAY.









I love my Black chocolate...


heheh.






Your Host,

dan.






Experts please do comment... Your insight is deeply apreciated..

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week