6.14.2008

Of Not Posting Pics as promised and a NEW Musical Interest.

weelllllll........

All i can say is.

Im lazy.

You see all the previous pics that i uploaded was painstakingly extracted from my user-unfriendly phone.

(that's what you get for getting a PDA phone, Everything and everyone starts to hate you.)

and my phone is not known for their cameras anyway, but no worries. i'll still upload important pics when i feel like it. (60% chance failure)

Yes my new musical investment. or rather, last investment on my musical career.

I bought a guitar.

Acoustic.

*waits for shock to set in*

Yes,

You heard me. A guit.

You're probably wondering,

Noh. Daniel can't play guitar can he? He PLAYS Piano!

Well no and yes.

I do play piano, but i stopped and so NOW i can't play piano.

I can play guitar BUT, im a NOOB.

simple.

So conclusion? Daniel is learning guitar But is a NOOB and COULD play piano before but now can't.

I bought a YAMAHA F310.

Pics?

soon.

HEheh,


dan.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week