6.17.2008

WTF????

The latest news......

I contracted a SKIN DISEASE.

Yup you heard me.

A little thing called.

Allergy.

This was quite surprising mind you.

I was never born with allergies and this came as a shock. and as an annoyance.

At first i thought they were mosquito bites... but then... they were too many of them on one spot as a fellow member pointed out.

Thats when it dawned upon me. Dammit.

Allergy.

As much as i wanted to deny it. It was hard to not notice bulging red spots on my hand that were ITCHING like MAD!!!

I kept on telling myself there was no way in He- that i could've contracted an allergy.

Then the evidence came.

The bulging spot disappeared *sigh of relief*

Then It Appeared At another Place almost INSTANTLY!

Damn.

Oh well. Went to the doctor, said it could take anywhere from 3 days to one month to recover.

Thats just great.

Im gonna go to Lectures with sores on my hands and have to bear with the fact that i'll have to restrain from scratching myself.

And to top it off.. people are gonna think i got Leprosy and stay away from me.

Great.

Im back to scratching myself.

Nites.

Suffering With Red Botches On Body,

dan.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week