2.20.2008

EPISODE IV: BRAIN LAG

OH BLOODY NUTS.
This is What happens..
when there is a lapse of common sense..

I was on my way back from collecting my girlfriend from Pui Shi (a friend i made) whom i borrowed to...
When Ravi (another friend i made) invited me for a game of futsal.
Why Not Right?
I wasn't getting enough exercise ever since i got here.
A little footsie won't hurt..
What the heck.

We played on the road cause there wasn't any proper futsal court yet.
Through out the first half of the game i was playing terribly.
Me and Ravi were down one point and struggling to make opportunities for a goal.
Damn Slippers. Restricting my movements.
Can't fake moves with them on.
I took them off.
BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!
The others did warn me though.
I was eager to win.
Did seem like a good idea at that time.

The equalizing goal and the many opportunities i opened proved that.
Then Ravi was challenged by both our opponents.
I was open.
Ravi gave a light tap to cross the ball pass the opponents for me to tap the ball in.
In a swift move of my feet, i changed direction to rush for the ball.
It was in my reach.
But i missed it.
Then i felt something was wrong with my feet ever since i rushed for the ball.
I looked down.
OH SHIT.

"you ok man?" Ravi
"yeah im alright, can you help me back to my house?"
"sure." Ravi

"If you need any help just give me a call alright?" Ravi
"yeah i will, thanks man."
I tended to my injury in the bathroom.

I checked my feet............



Wait for it......

What the heck is that?

















ARRRGGGH! What the heck did i do to myself!!!??
Apparently, the friction between the tar road and the sole of my feet combined with the sudden change of direction, caused my skin to tear from my feet!
The result as you can see is quite painful.


I had no choice but to remove my skin,
IF not it would be just disgusting to walk around with a piece of skin dangling from the sole of my feet
I prepared for surgery.





THE OPERATING TABLE







MY TOOL OF SELF-INFILICTION
(heheh.)








AFTER THE SURGERY....









THE PIECE OF SKIN...
(my housemates jokingly said it looked like potato skin)
(kinda true)

After that i thought i could just let it heal....
But my house mates insisted i see a doctor...
so we went out.


"apa terjadi?" the doctor asked..
Pui Yee (not to be confused by Pui Shi) stayed silent...
"Sebenarnya doctor..... saya.... bodoh."
After telling my embarassing tale of shame and stupidity to the doctor....
Weng Khit had to go and tell Pui shi, Alvin, Yoke Ying and Li juen.
Thanks alot bro.

There they were outside the clinic...
Alvin, pui shi and yoke ying half laughing at me.
Only Li juen looked concerned...

How stupid can you actually look?
You can ask me.
I just experienced it.

Well now im just resting at home....
got a MC from the doctor...
feet does sting though.







I will survive.


I'll just have to figure out how to get to lectures now.








1 mini(s):

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

hey man,
hope you recover soon.

as painful as it looks...
i hope you're really surviving your journeys to lectures...

OWWW :/

Vid Of the Week