2.14.2008

>> FAST FORWARD

Well this is as what the title says...
A Fast Foward....
Be on the watch out for these if i didn't post for a long period of time......
Here are some pics
of cny, and others....

ON The way back home....
(michael buble's home comes to mind)
bought the Grassland..... bus.
Damn Comfortable.....
Heheh. Look what i found!
this is a pic of my Grandmama and my late Grandpa
With a mini cooper in the background.
look how happy my grandpa looks....
could it be because of Grandmama
or the mini...?
( i guess it runs in the family...)
(heheh. =P)


My New Kicks....
you like....?
recently going crazy over skatekicks....
these shoes are snug...
and performs best at comfort....
really durable these things....
but one major draw back....
........................
Kinda heavy.


OH YA!!!!
My dad just got me my Work machine.....
this is The Other.....
My Misstress so to speak.
While im not with my girlfriend... i'll be spending time with her...
heheh.

She is fitted with a dual core processor....
not to be confused with core2duo.
1gig RAM and110 GB hardisk space
using buggy Vista..... (hate vista)
The Best are its altec lansing speakers


COMPAQ RULES


Well i was living in my grandmama's hse... during the CNY hols.
besides going to Grandama's place...
*note grand mama (mother side)
ama (father side)
Anyways, i was out on the second day....
out to buy newspaper for my dad.
Then i realised some thing....






their back alley is GREEN??
with Grass???!!
I wasn't used to this cause...
In my place (jb)
the back of our houses are like personal dumpyards.
In melaka...
the COWS can graze behind your house...
literaly.
"the grass is truly greener on the other side"
(behind the house!!)







Me and my family went to Jonker street later that evening....
with my cousins..
Which we've been procrastinating to go actually go and shop there countless of times....
Finally the Time came......
we went there at about five or six....
and the place was already quite crowded....









there were many shops along the street.....
and stalls set up outside those shops on the street.

So basically, you would ask... what's jonker street like?
An overly glamourized pasar malam, thats what it is....
the price is premium....
like in malls....
so yeah.. that was how it was like..
a mall outside on the street.
minus the aircond and marble tiled floor....
period.


So my dad wanted to get a portrait for the restaurant that my mom manages..
My sis.. wanted to buy keychains as momentos and some clothing and a bag...
My youngest sis just tagged along..
Kakak wanted to get clothings too.

I on the other hand,
Didn't know what to buy.
so we walked around...
Until... We found.......



This...

firstly its the name....
I squinted at it...
Puzzled at what it meant...
I asked my dad
"Whats this dad?"
He replied....
"i Dunno"
i tried to figured out what they meant by magic rubber....
rubber as in the substance it was made... (it was made of wood)
or an action for it to be used....
At that very moment...
My sis was looking at me.
with her eyebrow in a Do-Smeell-What-The-Rock-Is-Cooking? fashion..
I bursted out laughing!
My sis got my vibe and laughed too....
its our little secret sis.....






oh.... this guy was selling fantastic tees at a marked down price...
they were one of a kind since they were supposedly for the european market.
there is a reason for why they are for the europeans though.....
they were....
well..
Obscene.
f**k
d**k
B**ch
all adorned most the tees.....
my mom looked...hesistant..
then she relaxed when she saw decent ones....

these were 100% cotton
and it was only rm25!!!!!!
found a tee
that suited me and like what the picture meant...
(will show pic)


Sadly this was the only thing i bought....
one tee.







My sis on the other hand bought, multiple acessories, a bag on me....., a tee on mee, and others...
kakak also went on a shopping spree.... a tee. necklace, rings, and bracelets


Overall...
Cny was enjoyable.....
got considerable amount of ang pow....
But missed the chance to get more as i went back on the day my family planned visiting...
Cripes..

Travelled back to Kampar.... from melaka....
Horrible.....
after one bus change and multiple bus stops.
Finally reached after 9 hours.
then reached medan gopeng.
couldn't find a taxi willing to bring me to kampar because of traffic...
got to bus terminal... then took public bus to kampar.
Traffic was Fartking Ridiculous
Took 2 hours to cover less than 500 meters!!!

Took another 1 1/2 hour to reach kampar....
then i realised they had no taxi to new from old kampar after 8pm.
fantastic.

Thank Goodness Ah Fu was around and he picked me up...
Thank you sifu!!!!!



*sigh*
finally back...
now only one problem...
My hands are itching to play mahjong...


0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week