7.02.2009

A Habit.

I've actually made it a personal conviction to post one post a day at the end a day as a way to de-stress myself.

Okay lets get started.

woke up at 10am this morning. Groggy. couldn't have breakfast and i really must be taking those Vitamin C's mum gave me, *tired as hell*

Dragged my tired ass to my bicycle. and with heavy feet pedaled my way to class.

Business Law that morning. Couldn't really focus and i didn't take much notes... thats that.

Went Economics. Surprisingly i found it Pretty interesting. I thought i'd hate it just cause its pretty much related to Maths.

But i found it to be a "beautiful" subject on its own and grew to be more interested in it with each lecture that i attend. (ask me again in 3-4 weeks time and see if i still feel the same way. LuLz)

Nothing much when i got back. Had Dinner with A&A. haha i always LOVE our dinners together. They're part of the main reasons why i love being in kampar. =)

SO got back home. didn't know what to do. Watched The longest Yard For awhile... Then i took a nap. And if my Mom didn't call the house. I would've slept till tomorrow. *Dead Tired*

Now i Writing this post!

Till Tomorow.



Ps:i have a feeling that people will get bored of this blog as this goes on.. heh.



----------------
Now playing: Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance
via FoxyTunes

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week