7.28.2009

Of Failures and Shortcomings. (A Confession)

Over the past period of one year and four months, I was privileged enough to have friends who were responsible and hardworiking, and whom i considered myself to be like them.

And all this while, i shunned certain individuals when they failed to meet datelines and important meetings. Judging that that they don't deserve the marks that we get for assignments.

Unknowingly, i myself was considered a slob then and a lazy ass pretending to be Righteous in my fake accomplishments.

But the past three months showed me that i had shortcomings that others have tolerated and never told me in the face.

And i have to admit. That all this time i was making up excuses, pushing away the fact that in reality, I Am a Procrastinating, Lazy, and Insensitive Basterd.

Well i know that now. and im Sick of it.

Sick that i've treated our relationship as groupmates and coursemates with the not so much of an ounce of the respect that i so conveniently gave myself..

sick of what i've done,

all the sleepless nights that i've caused you and the others,

the unanswered calls, messages.

the immense stress that i've put you all through.

I have nothing much to say. or probably my words wouldn't mean anything now. All i can do is just let my actions do the talking and hope that somehow, you and the others will give me that second Chance to prove myself.



Im Sorry.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week