9.26.2009

Damn Fine. (a random song)

Verse 1

I see you walking down the corridor,
your gown sweeping the floor as your eyes met mine.
Never have i ever felt this way before,
It was then and there that i realized.

chorus

Girl i see that so damn fine,
All i know is that you blow my mind,
can't you see baby that i'm trying,
Trying hard to make you mine.


Girl i see that so damn fine,
All i know is that you blow my mind,
you know i'll always treat you right,
So won't you come and, be mine.


Verse 2

Like an angel you entered through the door,
the white gown that you wore shone so bright.
I couldn't help but stand back in awe,
and watch you light up the night sky.

Repeat chorus? don't know.. haven't finsished yet.


LOLz tht song just came to me.

PS: i just realized... the song has pretty meaningful lyrics with a HIP HOP casual chorus... xD

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week