9.29.2009

Of changing companions..

We've been together for quite awhile..

had many meaningful moments and delightful memories together..
but it is time to part ways..

She has been getting more and more cranky recently...

And it has reached that point of the relationship, where enough is enough..
and you know it's time to throw in the towel.

I've decided that i am gonna publicly announce it on my blog.

I'm breaking up with my O2.

yes you heard me. Its good bye to O2.
One year has passed and she's been pretty swell till these past few months and has been getting me into trouble.

I'll be using my dad's N95 from now on..

So before i break up with "her" i though i'd give a proper farewell..

Good bye O2. Its been great while it lasted..


ps: this post is actually dedicated to priya who will be getting her own "O2"

"Cherish it till as long as it lasts priya!"

portable bible for the phone

some games and apps.

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week