9.13.2009

SuRealiSm

Have you ever stopped to think of how fast life goes by?

How it felt like, just yesterday that you were struggling to eat your vegetables,

or just had your first unsupervised birthday party/outing?

Or how you were just asked a question by your teacher,"what would you like to be when you grow up?"

Im experiencing that state right bout now. That sense of deja vu mixed with nostalgia into one persistent feeling.

I don't know if im regretting some of the decisions that i made or did not do..

it just feels.. i dunno.

A movie. but like a movie that i can't control.

i know i may sound like a control freak, but for once i'd like to have control over my life.

That's a big thing for me cause, ppl who know me KNOW for a FACT im a really laidback person in nature.

But im sick of just not caring bout anything you know? but when i want to take hold of the wheel in my life.. i feel im not strong enough to take hold of it.

it seems like a car veering of course and going out of control with me at the wheel but with no strength to put the car back on course.

LoL, look at me stating so many metaphors. I must sound ridiculous now.

Food for thought i guess.

Till the next rant. LuLz

0 mini(s):

Vid Of the Week